Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

my holidays

                    The holidays 

My holidays were so fun i went to Mc donalds, the pools to my sisters house,a bike ride to okahubay and played on the flying fox at okahu bay park it was so cool. I went to see my old friends from orakei school it felt like a life time since i've seen them i miss them a lot and i miss my old teachers miss priest, mr earl,miss burgess,mr green and mr morris adams all these people were a big part of my life.


Then i went training with my dad boxing bigger people then me and knocking them out whonwould think a girl like me could do that it was so fun but sad that i had to beat them up i also did training at the park doing push ups and sit ups and punching it was so cool i think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment