Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Heartfelt truth

She's the type of girl that believes what goes around comes around,
the one that hopes for a better day,the one who won’t give up on you,
She's the girl that's unlike the rest.,the one who spent her days smiling and her nights crying,
the one who would love to be loved,she's the girl who looks so damn strong but feels so weak,
she's the one who picks herself up everytime she falls
She loves herself for the good times but beats herself up for the bad
After those times she spends her days in pain and sad

This may be something no one will see but just understand this is the real me






Happy Holidays to everyone else blessings to everyone Mwahhhh mwahhh mwahhh

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Anahere,

    It is great to see you online this holiday. I always love to read your posts. This post, in particular, is very insightful and thoughtful. Is this a poem that you wrote yourself or was it written by someone else? I'd love to know as I am always looking for new poetry to read.

    I hope that you will have a restful and relaxing holiday after a busy year at Pt England school. Do you know where you will be going to school next year? I hope that you'll have time this summer, before you head to college, to blog with us for the Summer Learning Journey programme. We'd love to have you join our team and share your creativity and insight with us.

    All the best to you and your family this holiday season.

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmm no actually i wrote this poem it is about me im different to others but seem the same in everyones eyes and also thx and i will try to get into the learning journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anahere,

    Thanks so much for writing back and for telling me more about your poem. I always find that poetry is a great way to express myself. One of my favourite poems is called 'A Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost. If you have time, feel free to check it out (https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-road-not-taken/).

    It would also be awesome if you had time to join us for the Summer Learning Journey this year. The theme is a 'Journey Through Time' and there are lots of activities related to New Zealand and, particularly, New Zealand's history. I think that you would do a great job with them...

    Hope to see you online again soon :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i couldnt ive been so busy and i wish i did

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anahere,

      That is no problem at all! I hope that things are going really well at school for you this year :)

      I'll look forward to seeing you when I come into Pt England later in the year to talk about the next learning journey programme.

      Cheers,
      Rachel

      Delete