Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

lava story and song

   SUCCESS  CRITERIA
Who- Rangitoto,Maungarei,Ruapehu,Taranaki
Where-Waitemata,Pacific,Te moana nui a kiwa
What- he wanted to meet another volcano
Why- he wanted someone to love


This song will explain love and hope and that dreams will come true
 The volcano sang everyday waiting for someone to lava (love)
  He sang these lyrics-
A long long time ago th2ere was a volcano living all alone  in the middle of the sea,  he sat high above his bay watching all the couples play wishing that he had someone too and from his lava came and his song that he sang, out loud everyday for years and years
I have a dream i hope will come true that you're here with me and i’m here with you i wish that the earth, sea and the sky up above a will send me someone to lava……


Years of singing all alone, turned his lava into stone
Until he was on the brink of extinction
But little did he know that living in the sea below ,lived another volcano who was listening to his song,everyday she listened to his tune and her lava grew and grew because she believed that his song was meant for her, now she was so ready to meet him above the sea as he sang his song of hope for the last time…
I have dream i wish will come true that you're with  me i’m here with  you , i wish that the earth, sea and the sky up above a
Will send  me somebody to lava……
Rising from the sea below  stood a lovely volcano looking all around but she could not see him , he tried to sing to let her know she was not there alone but without no lava his song was all gone he filled the sea with his tears , and watched his dreams disappear, but she remembered what his song meant me and i’m here with you i wish that the earth sea and
to her…..
Girl volcano -
I have a dream  i wish will come true that you're here with  me and i’m here with you i wish that the earth, sea and the sky up above a to send me somebody to  lava … Oh they were was so happy  to finally meet above the sea, all together now their lava grew and grew no longer are they all alone with aloha as their new home and when you visit them this is what they sing
I have a dream that you’ll grow old with me and i’ll grow old with you we thank the earth, sea and the sky we thank too
I lava you…
i lava you


This story of a volcano wanting somebody to lava it was his dream so no matter how much your trying to get out of love it will always come your way because if it could come for the 2 volcanoes who says it can’t come to you….


- Anahere  Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment