Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Happy Fathers Day

Yesterday It was Fathers day on that day me,my brother and my sister went with my dad to my Big sisters tahitian friends house where they were celebrating the day as well with there dad and there they had made a lunch and some donuts that were AMAZING and all the food was to after we had eaten my dad was having a good time with the tahitian father,But sadly we had to go but i'm pretty sure we might go back again but anyway after that we went to see my uncle dawsee and my uncle adrian then we went home and had a big feed with the family and listened to some music and had a little party and then we went to sleep at 12am but i had soo much fun with my dad I hope he had a fun day to
But also Happy late fathers day to every other fathers

No comments:

Post a Comment