Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

YR 8's Are gone for three days

For the last three days its been fun i am a year 8 but i didn't go camp its been kinda nice with the yr 7's but there were other yr 8's  with me as well But still it wouldn't hurt to see ur Bff's  every once and a while Anyway the past few days we were doing some sports i was umpiring Netball while the other house captains were gone it was kinda fun and training with the boys on how to play soccer.

My highlight of the 3 days would be probably hanging with different people
And my lowlight would be not seeing my Bff's Miwa,Dez,Daniella And Aliyah There like sisters to me
That's why i'm so excited to see them i missed them so much i actually kinda miss how annoying the boys can be and sullies laugh you could hear it from 3 classes down its just so quiet now
but still i believe that these yr 7's will change the school one day

Thanks to the teachers
And the yr 8's and the yr7's  for making a fun 3 days for me it's been great


And to my best friends
 i will never ever forget u's  i will love u's till the day i die  because u's Are the sisters and queens hope u had fun at camp



No comments:

Post a Comment