Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017




Why ___ is my role model
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
My role models
Introduction

My role models are my parents
And here are some reasons why they make everyday perfect for me and my whanau

Information
1st element


My role models are my parents because they love me for who i am and tell me who i am is something unique . They help me with everything like my homework my life and my skills.They pay for my trips and they teach me how to fight and keep my guard up




Information
2nd element

With all this hard work with me you should think about how much hardwork it takes to look after 8 kids 3 partners and six grandchildren all at the same time and get no break
And no sleep



Information
3rd element
At the end of the day they still cope with the kids and take us out and try harder then anyone to help us with school and have a good time with us
10:40




Conclusion
MY role models are my parents because of all the inspirational things they do






No comments:

Post a Comment